Head of Development.
(m/f/d; Full-time/Part-time possible) at Dashfactory, Leipzig, Germany
Come join the "best of Mitteldeutschland 2019".
About Dashfactory GmbH
As passionate cyclists we want to make cycling safer, that's why we developed a dashcam especially for cyclists. In addition to increasing road safety for individuals, our technology will also be used in public transport. Cities and municipalities will be able to analyze data from Dashbike users to identify and eliminate existing danger zones for cyclists. We are a fast-growing startup that offers plenty of room for self-expression.
The development of our first product is so far finished, for the further development of the dashcam and the development of new products we are looking for you. You will lead a team of two people and collaborate with our external partners. You will also take over the coordination of our production. Besides development, we also want to give you room for personal growth.
What we are looking for
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, technical computer science, or similar
- Professional experience in planning, coordination, design, and implementation in the area of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language, such as C, C++, Python, or similar
- Independent conception and development
- Strategic development in direct cooperation with management
- Monitoring of production
- Team leadership
What we offer
- A creative scale-up environment where you can contribute your talents and motivation
- An agile and international team with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours
- Super cool office in the Spinnerei in Leipzig, complete with great coffee and ping pong table 😎