(m/f/d; Intern/Working Student) at Dashfactory, Leipzig, Germany
Come join the "Best of Mitteldeutschland 2019".
About Dashfactory GmbH
As passionate cyclists we want to make cycling safer, that's why we developed a dashcam especially for cyclists. In addition to increasing road safety for individuals, our technology will also be used in public transport. Cities and municipalities will be able to analyze data from Dashbike users to identify and eliminate existing danger zones for cyclists. Our product is scheduled to launch in the next few months and there is still a lot to do until then. So you can expect many exciting events and projects.
You will work with our product development team to further develop our dashcam. You will be supported by two bachelor interns who will join us full time after their internship.
What we are looking for
- Degree in computer science/physics or similar
- Communication skills, willingness to learn, ability to work independently
- Good command in German and English
- Support in software development and customization
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Testing of our different devices
- Your tasks will be very diverse, your opinion is important to us
What we offer
- Start-up environment where you can bring in your talents and motivation
- An international team with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Super cool office in the Spinnerei in Leipzig, complete with good coffee and ping-pong table 😎