(m/f/d; Intern/Working Student) at Dashfactory, Leipzig, Germany
Come join the "Best of Mitteldeutschland 2019".
About Dashfactory GmbH
As passionate cyclists we want to make cycling safer, that's why we developed a dashcam especially for cyclists. In addition to increasing road safety for individuals, our technology will also be used in public transport. Cities and municipalities will be able to analyze data from Dashbike users to identify and eliminate existing danger zones for cyclists. Our product is scheduled to launch in the next few months and there is still a lot to do until then. So you can expect many exciting events and projects.
You will support our marketing team in their work and thereby also get versatile insights into all working areas of our start-up.
What we are looking for
- Study of sports management, marketing, media, communication or similar
- High social media affinity
- Interest in image editing
- Interest in visual communication
- Support with branding
- Create social media concepts
- Contribute your own ideas for brand promotion
- Assist in the planning and execution of photo shoots
What we offer
- 3 – 6 month internship
- Start-up environment where you can bring in your talents and motivation
- An international team with a hands-on mentality
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Super cool office in the Spinnerei in Leipzig, complete with good coffee and ping-pong table 😎